Robust, powerful and of excellent quality manufacturing, made with the best materials and CNC machining by professionals from the PRECIRAIL factory of Mr. Karpinski in Belgium (inox boiler included), usual manufacturer for the best European circuits such as Swiss Vapeur le Bouveret, etc. Precirail also supplyed us with our 7 and ¼ inches gauge 0-6-0 Waldenburg steam locomotive that you can see somewhere else in this Web.
We are selling them due to full dedication to jobs on the 7 and ¼ scale, and for lack of time to complete them.
Each locomotive includes the following accessories:
- Original plans from the former French Supersteam manufacturer.
- Stainless steel cylinder sleeves, brass shell valves and pistons with double Teflon rings.
- High quality stainless steel boilers fully finished and tested, including the fireplace door, grills, dome with regulator and the sockets for all the boiler fittings and other accessory parts.
The following accessories are also included:
- Mechanical greaser.
- Condensation greaser.
- Wheelie type steam compressor.
- Castings for smoke box door, chimney and domes.
- Pressure gauge.
- Front dummy lanterns.
- Manual water pump.
- Valve for whistle.
- Base angles for resting the boiler.
- on-return valves for boiler injection.
- Safety valves (2 per locomotive)
- Various valves and taps.
- Videos and more photos available.
Motors with Walshchaerts distributions proved and working perfectly on compressed air tests. Both locomotives are ready for their final body assembly, which means the sheet metal cabin and boiler liners (also various free lance aesthetic options are given in photos), the connection of the copper pipes and assembly of the control accessories on the boiler and cabin.
Both boilers bear their official corresponding pressure certificates issued by the manufacturer Precirail in Belgium.
Smoke box door, chimney and domes are also included and do not need to be machined, apart from small tweaks.
Final price per locomotive:
An interesting offer well below market prices.